To update the Firmware of a station you need:
1. Pessl Instr. Firmware Uploader (FW Uploader)
2. micro USB cable to connect the main boards to the PC or Notebook
4. latest version of the Firmware (FW) for the main board
You can download the FW here:
You can download the FW Uploader here:
For more information or help please read Download PI FW Uploader in our solutions.
To manually upload the firmware on the station, please follow the given next steps:
- Open the program Firmware uploader
- On "Select FW" sellect the correct FW for the station e.g:
- On “Device” select the correct device
- On "COM Port" Select the correct COM Port. If it is the only one device connected to your PC, COM port is detected automatically.
- Connect the PC to the station (USB Cable yellow circle)
- Click “Upload FW”
- As soon as you see the message “Firmware successfully uploaded”, you’re done.
- To leave the menu/click “Close Port”.
- Remove the USB cable on the board.
The complete monitoring of the communication process should take place after each installation by connecting the PC to the µMetos. The installer should never leave the site without performing a sensor test and communication process log